Internship Positions Available
We are now accepting interns for 2019. View our available internships below.
- This internship will largely be focused around public relations efforts for our clients in racing, learning from our full-time staff.
- You can expect hands-on experience with clients, communicating and fulfilling their needs through CoForce.
- For this role, you will need to be proficient in writing, be outgoing and willing to work alongside a variety of people and clients.
- This internship will be integrated with our video team and will give you the ability to help assist our videographers and producers on set and during events.
- You will also get the opportunity to edit your own videos and shoot on
CoForce’s video equipment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and experience with shooting and editing videos is required.
- An additional understanding of motion graphics will be a big
asset, but is not required.
- This internship will embed you within CoForce’s branding team, which handles everything from web design to social media graphics, corporate rebrands and merchandise design.
- This role will also tie into the social media efforts of our clients, so a passion and understanding of how to engage with followers will be important.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites and a generally creative mind is very important for this role.
What We’re Looking For
- Highly self-motivated students with a passion for creative work
- Someone that’s willing to adapt to changing work scenarios and tasks
- Someone that’s willing and able to travel (mainly during weekends) from March-October
We’ve Got You Covered
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- All travel and lodging costs covered by CoForce to events that require travel
- Daily per diem if/when traveling
For More Information
If you are interested in learning more about CoForce and whether you would be a good fit for our programs, please contact us by December 3rd to schedule an interview. You are encouraged to research CoForce and please include your resume and cover letter when contacting us.
Contact: Anders Krohn // Co-Founder // AK@CoForce.com // 979-215-6472 // CoForce.com