TITLE: Account Manager
REPORTS TO: Brand Development Team
GENERAL FUNCTION: The account manager works hand in hand with the brand development team to plan and execute digital strategies, including social media campaigns, client collaterals creation, promotions, and events.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: The candidate must possess three or more years experience in a similar role. The candidate must have experience with public relations, media outreach, all social media platforms, monitoring and scheduling software, reporting tools and paid advertising experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college is preferred, but not required.
- Exceptional written and communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate with all CoForce staff.
- Excellent with use of all social media platforms, scheduling and reporting software on an ongoing basis.
- Good eye for detail in photography and video content; ability to capture and create engaging content on an ongoing basis.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop new digital marketing solutions for our clients.
- Ability to manage a high level of diversity in task and effectively respond to changing priorities.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills supporting the ability to recognize, define and resolve problems or issues quickly and effectively.
- Some of the work will relate to the automobile industry and auto racing. Previous experience in the automobile industry and/or auto racing is preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Graphic Design utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud’s Photoshop and Illustrator as well as Canva.
- Ability to write and distribute press releases following a standardized format.
- Ability to create template websites utilizing WordPress, Squarespace, Wix etc. is preferred but not required.
The following functions describe the essential duties of this role. Other additional related duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Work hand-in-hand with branding, video production and special projects teams to develop and execute public relations, media outreach and digital media marketing solutions for several of CoForce’s clients.
- Be assigned as account manager/main point of contact for one or several clients’ public relations, media outreach and digital media efforts. Writing and distribution of press-releases, planning and execution of social media postings, promotions and reporting. Work with clients to optimize digital marketing platform.
- Ability to work in a loud environment (race tracks) during events.
- Ability to sustain occasional to frequent:
- Ability to travel (fly and drive) frequently.
- Full-time position with 4-5 days worked in the office per week.
- Ability to travel to an estimated 15-20 events on weekends, per year.
- Base 25 days off per year, plus earned time off (ETO) built up from travel on weekends.
SALARY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
- $50,000-60,000, depending on experience and skillset
- Health insurance covered by CoForce
- 401k match up to 4% of gross income
- Access to CoForce computer
- Access to annual bonus program as concurrent with all CoForce employees